Monday, October 19, 2009

Yes, this picture is from the 4th of July but I like it! Wow things have been kinda crazy! I counted and I only have like 20 more days of class and 10 days of clinical! WooHoo! So Mike and I are about the same. Just going to school and keeping afloat. Mike has been thinking that he might look into becoming a fireman! I thought that would be kinda cool and if it was something he loved than that would be even better. Our families have been kinda riddled with surgeries lately. My sister in law Kristen had to have her whole small intestine removed! She's doing fine now though. My dad had to have surgery on an abdominal incisional hernia. He's really really sore now, but he'll recover. Than my aunt had to have another surgery too! Man, way to much surgery. I'm excited for halloween. What is everyone going to be? Anyway, thought I would just write something quick. We haven't done anything too exciting lately so... Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hey your almost done with school! Lets have a party to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete