So I obviously haven't post anything about us since Easter! I guess I kind of feel like our lives are a little boring, so I don't have much to post about. Mike and I are doing really well. Mike has been learning a lot at his new job. He is really enjoying it as well. He had the opportunity to go to Seattle for a class about leadership. He flew out on a Wednesday afternoon, and flew home on Thursday night. He started being a phlebotomist a couple of weeks ago and seems to be doing really well at it. He came home from work one day with a red spot on his scrub top. I thought it was blood and got kind of grossed out, then he told me it was ketchup. : ) I'm really surprised at how well he is handling the blood and all. This is a guy who almost passed out from the site of his own blood! I've just been working as well. I really hope that I can improve on my nursing skills with this job because sometimes I feel like I'm not even a nurse at all! So all in all life is good! We are extremely blessed to have each other, our wonderful families, and so much more!
Here are a few pictures Mike took while he was in Seattle.
This one is of the building his class was in.
Here is the famous fish market.
Concrete jungle.
No comments:
Post a Comment